1. The CF card uses flash technology and is a stable storage solution that does not require a battery to maintain the data stored therein. For the saved data, the CF card is more secure and protective than the traditional disk drive; it is 5 to 10 times more reliable than the traditional disk drive and type III PC card, and the power consumption of the CF card Only five percent of small disk drives. The CF card operates from a voltage between 3.3V and 5V (including 3.3V or 5V). These excellent conditions make most digital cameras choose CF cards as their preferred storage medium.
2. The CF card is currently the most widely used memory card. Since it does not have a drive and no other moving parts, there is very little mechanical failure, making the stored image data more secure. The life of the CF card is also very long, that is, the use of more than 100 years can also ensure that the data is intact. Moreover, the CF card consumes a small amount of electricity, only five percent of the average hard disk. In addition, the large capacity, fast speed are also his big advantages.
1. Storage speed: 16 times speed.
2. Compatible interface: 50 pins.
3. Transmission speed: read 10m/s, write: 4MB/s.
4. Power supply voltage: 3.3V plus or minus five percent, 5V plus or minus ten percent.
5. Dimensional weight: 42.8 mm (width) x 36.4 mm (height) x 3.3 mm (thickness).
6. Scope of application: Samsung, Pentax, Nikon, Canon, Minolta and other digital cameras, digital cameras, industrial machine tools, advertising machines, industrial computers, and old-fashioned CF card digital cameras are preferred in the market.